Expleo provides engineering services for signaling projects to a global rail player delivering next generation rail infrastructure and systems in Germany. As part of its offering, Expleo has built a dedicated engineering service center internally so it can quickly answer the client’s complex needs in terms of human resources.
- A dedicated head of the engineering service center serving as the client’s single point of contact to ensure the highest quality throughout.
- A clear communication structure including: regular meetings at different levels (technical, steering and strategic committees); structured reporting with KPIs to track status and improvement; and shared services (competency, quality and project management) tailored to the client’s needs.
- Core activities include systems, software and test engineering for electronic interlocking, electrical project planning for relay interlocking, ETCS L1 field elements and embedded systems.
- A strong engineering partner for the client’s signaling projects in Germany
- Scalability & agility: ability to ramp-up required demand for staff at short notice
- Knowledge retention, continuous improvement, enhanced skills mix
- Less risks involved with transition to work packages
Account Manager Transportation DACH, Expleo Group