Are you ready to meet the challenge of the Railway sector?
Making rail mobility 4.0 happen
Digitalisation is driving rail mobility 4.0. Customers want an enhanced and safe passenger experience, whilst operators are striving for operational efficiency and reduced time-to-market.
We accelerate the convergence of information technologies and operational engineering in rail transportation. We design, operate and monitor innovative solutions for next-generation train, signaling and rail operations, with a cost-effective and agile approach.
Solutions to fast track your innovations
The transport industry is faced with the dual challenges of choice and availability of to travel for passengers while reducing its environmental footprint. As a result, the design of next-generation systems, processes, technologies and materials dominate rail engineering.
Expleo is actively supporting green mobility efforts worldwide. Through our rolling stock expertise, application of emerging technologies and development of new traction solutions – including hydrogen – we are making trains lighter, more energy-efficient and sustainable. Meanwhile, our experience in signalling is improving performance, growing capacity and maximising the potential of rail networks and existing infrastructure.
Seamless mobility for richer passenger experience
The passenger, their experience and their comfort during a journey are at the heart of what drives rail industry.
We leverage data analytics to better understand journeys, anticipate breakdowns, design rolling stock for greater comfort and create new services and ticketing solutions. All for a better passenger experience. Expleo is committed to the continuous improvement of safety and reliability in rail.
Digitalisation with uncompromising safety
Digital technologies are the catalyst for added value in the rail industry. They help operators address many of the near and medium-term challenges they face, drive the move to next-generation signalling systems, enable autonomous train systems and improve infrastructure design.
Furthermore, Expleo’s digital expertise encompasses cybersecurity, robotic process automation, modelling and simulation, cloud migration, AI/ML and data science to ensure rail digitalisation is comprehensive and secure.
Wide range of Services to drive your success
Innovation Management & Solutions
With our open innovation approach and cross-functional engineering-technology expertise, we help R&T managers accelerate go-to-market innovations, stay ahead of the competition, and achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Design thinking & lean startup
- Innovation lab
- Sustainable design & life cycle assessment
- Go-to-market strategies
- Hydrogen & energy solutions
- Autonomous mobility
Our management consulting services are designed to help executives and managers navigate complex challenges across sectors, including automotive, aerospace, railway, defence, energy, banking, and insurance.
- Business Agility & Lean
- Strategic Consultancy & CX
- Digital portfolio management
- New business model & digital services
- Climate & Environment strategy
- People & change management
- Project management office
- Training & upskilling
We help leading industries successfully navigate complex digital transformations and deliver measurable ROIs. Our services are designed to meet the needs of IT and digital departments, allowing them to better understand business operations and provide value revenue generation.
- Business analysis & transformation
- Big data, analytics, AI & Advanced Algorithms
- Digital twin & digital thread
- Cloud-based Dev
- DevSecOps as a service
- IoT & edge computing
- Advanced UI & User experience
We deliver comprehensive product engineering services to the automotive, aerospace, defence, railway, and energy industries. From design to certification, our cross-functional engineering teams ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of products, that meet end-user requirements.
- Model-based Systems engineering
- Advanced Materials & processes
- Mechanical product design & engineering
- Embedded systems & software
- FPGA & electronics
- RAMS & ILS engineering
- Product & OT cybersecurity
- Product & process life cycle management
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our consultants and engineers help manufacturing companies achieve superior performance by securing supply chains and designing efficient tools and processes for operations.
- Industry 4.0 Implementation
- Data-driven manufacturing
- Manufacturing engineering
- Mechanical tooling solutions
- Supply chain excellence
- Supply chain predictive analytics
- Environment, health & safety operations
Quality & Testing
We support our clients through design, build, and operation to implement quality processes and ensure flawless products and bug-free applications.
- Quality management systems
- Programme & project quality
- Product testing & validation
- Manufacturing quality
- Software quality assurance
- Software quality engineering
Customer Support & Maintenance
By providing predictive data analytics, maintenance strategy and processes, automation of customer service workflows, and serial engineering-RAMS support, we support leading manufacturers and service providers to obtain the highest end-customer satisfaction the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Omnichannel customer data analysis
- Predictive maintenance
- Customer support & serial engineering
- Life cycle cost optimisation
- Software monitoring & maintenance