Our client, a railway leader developing new and smart solutions for the trains of the future, seeks to improve customer satisfaction by always ensuring the highest level of quality, production and innovation in signalling. To reach their current market objectives and differentiate themselves from competitors, they are creating new, high-tech solutions for railway automation. One of them is Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC), a railway signalling system that uses telecommunications between the train and trackside equipment for better traffic management and infrastructure control. This will pave the way for automated lines with driverless trains.
Our mission is to accelerate the development of intelligent solutions for automated and autonomous metros railway systems and infrastructure.
Expleo’s vast expertise in rail means we provide a full range of solutions throughout the entire V-cycle:
- Expleo is contributing to the development of CBTC, providing software services such as software design, systems engineering, embedded systems/product and process lifecycle management, software test and integration, method and tools, test and commissioning, requirement management with DXL development etc.
- Other services include digital transformation as part of the modernisation of the railway industry, with architecture and integration and cybersecurity. In QSCCS, Expleo offers RAMS and safety management as well as project management support.
In addition, through our service centre model, which includes a Technical and Team Leader and a Project Manager, we can work very closely with the client and deploy skilled staff flexibly and quickly to solve challenges.
A vast range of services
Outcome & Benefits
Accelerating rail’s digitalisation: Whilst managing costs, we deliver quality, faster development, and deployment of innovations in rail signalling. Expleo helps to deploy skilled staff flexibly and quickly with first-class expertise in rail to solve challenges, thus accelerating the V-cycle of a project’s development.
The benefits for the customer are:
- Fluid and dynamic communication with the stakeholders on the client-side
- High-quality deliverables
- Highly skilled engineers trained at the Expleo Academy
- Enhanced productivity
- Strong organisation and agility