Aerospace has never had to change so comprehensively and so quickly.
Our industry is at a pivotal but exciting moment. We are at the forefront of identifying ways to significantly reduce lifecycles, minimise cost and at the same time, we are rewriting our industry to be more sustainable than ever.
This report explores key themes identified by industry experts that we can tackle now, to shape and secure the future of aerospace, namely;
- Culture: the importance of cultural change in developing a fit-for-future aerospace ecosystem
- Collaboration: how adapting working practices will optimise change
- Cross-fertilisation: new types of cross-fertilisation and the application of dual technology to drive success
- Competence: facing the impact of the aerospace industry skills shortage head on
- Connectivity: through-life DNA and better industrialisation can unlock efficiency gains