- The Platform Management System performs many of the propulsion, electrical, HVAC, auxiliary systems, damage control and hotel functions on a submarine.
- Expleo provides model-based systems engineering (MBSE) for level 3-5 requirement definition and design – the iterative development stages prior to supplier specification; and level 6-7 – supplier, product and component specification.
- Enterprise Architect (Sparx) used to define the requirements in the standard SYSML modelling language.
- Augments definition by wordy documents, providing multiple views of the model to aid definition and understanding of requirements and design.
- Services delivered:
- Systems Engineering
- Digital Twin & Digital Thread
- Predictive Maintenance
- Software Monitoring & Maintenance
- Part of Expleo’s Design Smart / Simulation Smart digital offering
- Ability to capture different system interfaces, runs scenarios and identifies redundant data paths.
- Capture, visualise and manage complex systems.
- Support re-use of model structures, product line identification, and provide basis for design of variants.
- Improves clarity for optioneering and review process. Reduced quality issues, improved time to market and reduced rework/redesign cycles.
- Accelerates the requirements and design process
- The model provides a digital thread
- Potential to form a single digital twin for future planning, obsolescence, software monitoring, predictive maintenance and changes in design impact.
- Scalable to encompass design at all levels.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Expleo does not only design, operate and monitor industrialisation processes: our teams will prepare and adapt the production to the factory of the future requirements, increasing efficiency with smart connectivity, planning and modeling.